Ultimate Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ, we bring you a laid back, easy, free style reaction - based RPG.We welcome any type of Role playing.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master Roshi's Magazines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracohn
Role Playing Boards Moderator
Dracohn

Scouter Reading
Name: Dracohn
Race: Human
Power Level: 6,000

Master Roshi's Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Master Roshi's Magazines   Master Roshi's Magazines EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:17 am

Spoiler:

Dracohn, was inside the capital building of E.D.F, he knew that even with the entire Earth's military, he wouldn't be completely protected, and someday someone would be able to get by them. So, Dracohn started to do research on various masters, he then saw Master Roshi, also known as the Turtle Hermit. Dracohn then started to make his way to Master Roshi's island, he had to go by helicopter, he couldn't fly, he couldn't even manipulate ki at all. When the helicopter landed, Dracohn stepped out, and Master Roshi had a grim look on his face. Master Roshi ran up to him, " Have you seen my babies?! I mean my magazines?! " Master Roshi said loudly and questioningly. Dracohn looked at him with his usual emotionless look, ' Magazines? Oh wait, according to the records, hes a pervert. ' Dracohn thought. " Why should I look for your magazines? " Dracohn said, " I'll. . . I'll do anything for my babies! I mean magazines! " Master Roshi said. " Fine, then you train me, " Dracohn said, " D. . Deal! Anything for my magazines. . I mean babies, Gah! I mean magazines! Just go find them! Ok?! " Master Roshi said.

After that, Dracohn began his search, he went inside master Roshi's house, and found a magazine on the couch. ' Its just laying there, its in plain sight, how can it be lost? ' Dracohn thought, he picked it up, and handed it to master Roshi. " Th. . . Thank you! " Master Roshi said, as he grabbed the magazine out of Dracohn's hand. Dracohn then began to walk around the island, to find a magazine inside a crab's claw. Dracohn reached for the magazine, the crab then tried to attack Dracohn with its other claw. Dracohn pulled his hand back but at the same time he reached for the magazine with his other hand, and he pulled it out of the crabs claw. Dracohn then went to Master Roshi, who was reading the other magazine, he then gave it to master Roshi and began to search for the last magazine. Dracohn saw the last magazine almost immediately, but it was in the water, Dracohn grabbed it, and gave it to master Roshi. " NO! My baby! I mean magazine! RUINED! " Master Roshi shouted out. " Now, for my training, " Dracohn said, " Oh, you finding my magazines was training, " Master Roshi said, with a small smirk. " What? Oh, " Dracohn said,
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101
Administrator
Nuchiha101

Scouter Reading
Name: Nuchiha Saiya Revan
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 20,250

Master Roshi's Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Roshi's Magazines   Master Roshi's Magazines EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:41 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Master Roshi's Magazines
Page 1 of 1