Ultimate Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ, we bring you a laid back, easy, free style reaction - based RPG.We welcome any type of Role playing.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning the Kamehameha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakon

Scouter Reading
Name: Dakon Sevan Teiru
Race: 1/4 Saiyan
Power Level: 2,500

Learning the Kamehameha Empty
PostSubject: Learning the Kamehameha   Learning the Kamehameha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Dakon was proud of himself, he had done all the other things master roshi had asked of him. He'd doubted himself inside a little but he'd done it! Well, things had seemingly calmed down now. He though...There was always the matter of that special training.

Dakon went up to the top level of Kame house, into Roshi's room. "Hey sensei." Dakon said then bowing. "What did you mean about extra training?" Dakon said, a little curious. "Ah, yeah...yeah...Come with me kid." Roshi said, calmly walking down the stairs and out Kame house with Dakon close behind.

Roshi walked out to the edge of the beach and tapped his cane on the sand. "Alright, let's get started! Follow what I do exactly, exactly! I'm not doin' this again." Roshi said.

He told Dakon to focus on his inner energy, and Dakon did, slowly feeling his ki inside. Roshi placed his hands at his side and Dakon followed. He told dakon to gather ki at his cupped hands and Dakon did that as well. Then he repeated with Roshi exactly...
Roshi:KA!

Dakon:KA!

Roshi:ME!

Dakon:ME!

Roshi:HA!

Dakon:HA!

Roshi:ME!

Dakon:ME!

Roshi:HA!!!

Dakon:HA!!!

Then at the same time, Roshi and Dakon release a large blue beam of energy, causing waves to form and slosh back and forth. After a moment they both stop.
"Heh! First try? That was unexpected! Heh Heh...Well, that's my technique. The Kamehameha." Roshi said, looking at Dakon with aslight smile. Dakon grinned. He felt happy and strong too. Just knowing he had learned it made him feel great. This would be one of his treasured memories, he knew it.

Dakon sat on the beach as roshi went back inside. He looked at the water. It still foamed a little but looked calmer. The turtle was sleeping a short distance from him and he laid down and smiled. He'd done something great today and he was proud. Although he'd have to leave here soon, he knew this was just a step on the path of his training.
Back to top Go down
Dakon

Scouter Reading
Name: Dakon Sevan Teiru
Race: 1/4 Saiyan
Power Level: 2,500

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Kamehameha   Learning the Kamehameha EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:58 pm

(I'm done.)
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101
Administrator
Nuchiha101

Scouter Reading
Name: Nuchiha Saiya Revan
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 20,250

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Kamehameha   Learning the Kamehameha EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Approved, rewards granted,
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning the Kamehameha   Learning the Kamehameha Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning the Kamehameha
Page 1 of 1