Ultimate Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ, we bring you a laid back, easy, free style reaction - based RPG.We welcome any type of Role playing.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacred Water

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakon

Scouter Reading
Name: Dakon Sevan Teiru
Race: 1/4 Saiyan
Power Level: 2,500

Sacred Water Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Water   Sacred Water EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Rested and ready for more, Dakon walks up to Korin. "So...Could you train me or something?" Dakon said. Korin laughed a little. "No, but I could help you. Look at this..." Korin said. Korin took out a small bottle with a leather band around the middle. Dakon looked at it, a little confused. "A bottle? How is that going to help me?" Dakon said, scratching his head. "Oh No! This is special, sacred water. It'll make you stronger." Korin said. "Really?" Dakon said, reaching for the water.

Korin pulled his arm back, the water out of Dakon's reach. "Well...Catch me first!" Korin said, speeding away. Dakon sighed and ran after korin. Korin was fast! For a little cat...thing. Dakon strained to keep up with Korin and panted as he did. He kept running around the room after Korin, his speed and moves evading him again and again.

Finally! After a while, Dakon caught Korin. "Alright, Alright! Get off!" Korin said. Dakon took the water and downed it quickly. Korin laughed, watching Dakon. "What? What'd you do?" Dakon said, a little alarmed. "Nothing! That was regular water. The training was catching me!" Korin said. Dakon scratched his head, then laughed. "Well...Thanks then!" Dakon said. This was definitely an interesting experience. He felt faster, and Korin was pretty fun. He'd enjoyed this, even if he had been tricked.
Back to top Go down
Dakon

Scouter Reading
Name: Dakon Sevan Teiru
Race: 1/4 Saiyan
Power Level: 2,500

Sacred Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Water   Sacred Water EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:53 pm

(I'm done.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Head Administrator
Admin

Scouter Reading
Name: Head Administrator
Race: Unknown
Power Level: Infinite

Sacred Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Water   Sacred Water EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Approved, I guess,
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.rpg-board.net
Claude
Claude

Scouter Reading
Name: Zack
Race: Saiyan
Power Level:

Sacred Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Water   Sacred Water EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am

What brings you here?".The cat asked.I heard you have holy water."Aahh,so you've come to get the holy water"."Yes may I please have it".He said politely."You'll have to catch me first"."Okay but you'll have to give it to me once I catch you."Hey you're cheating".You've got light cloths".He said as he gave him heavier cloths."These are really heavy".He said gasping for air."Looks like you're losing your pride al-"."No my pride is my soul".He said running faster than Korin."Woah okay you caught me".Korin said as Zack caught him."Now give me the holy water"."Here you go"."This is fake".He said spitting it out."Thats right.But running to catch me did make you feel stronger,faster"."Yes I apologize for my rudeness,I now understand what are your ways of teaching".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sacred Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Water   Sacred Water Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacred Water
Page 1 of 1